Insightful newsletter of Drishtikone - Issue #7 - new dawn, devious plots and nature's beauty
This moment in Indic history holds tremendous strength. It is pregnant with lot of possibilities. Which way will we go? How will we meet our destiny even when it comes with open hands and an inviting heart?
“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
a new dawn?
In 1933-34, Franklin Roosevelt announced the New Deal programs to combat the Great Depression in the US. The New Deal fundamentally changed the destiny of America’s economy and people’s well being.
From utter despair, FDR instilled self-reliance, promise, growth, prosperity and infrastructure that has stood the test of time.
PM Narendra Modi’s address to the nation echoed the same sentiment and vision. A package of 20 lac crore or $270 billion to revive the Indian economy and make it self-reliant was announced. The details are awaited. But this could, if done right, herald a new dawn.
PM Shri Narendra Modi's address to the nation | 12 May 2020
And, then there are those who have only one agenda - destruction of the nation and its leadership.
hatred for PM Modi and assassination plots
Gautam Navlakha, the darling of many in the “secular” leftist media had been arrested, amongst other things - for hatching an assassination plot to kill the Indian PM Narendra Modi.
This obsession is not just one-off thing. Recently Swati Chaturvedi, associated with NDTV who calls herself journalist has been seen tweeting about another plot to assassinate the PM. She later deleted the tweet. What does she know that we don’t?
did you know?
Nearly half of the Halal-certified buffalo meat exported from India goes to Vietnam, which is later procured by China. Watch video to know more.
The Halal-Sharia and China factor in the Meat Export Business of India | Dr. J.K. Bajaj
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Bangalore, a constituent of lab of CSIR has developed a Non-Invasive BiPAP Ventilator in a record time of 36 days to treat COVID-19 patients
- Pakistanis threaten Zee News Editor-in-chief Sudhir Chaudhary over his Jihad related news, shares video of Rahul Gandhi to berate Indian media
- US says Chinese hackers are targeting coronavirus antidote research
- Boeing Co.’s top executive sees a rocky road ahead for U.S. airlines, saying it’s probable that a major carrier will go out of business as the Covid-19 pandemic keeps passengers off planes
- Modern humans ‘co-existed with Neanderthals in Europe for 8,000 years - reveal bones and teeth discovered in a cave in Bulgaria
- The environment has been the biggest beneficiary of the COVID19 lockdown. Now, you can see Gangotri and Yamunotri hills from Saharanpur. And, even folks from Bareilly are sharing their experiences of visible Himalayas!
lede and the nutgraf - making sense of daily clutter
If you don't want these updates anymore, please unsubscribe here.
If you were forwarded this newsletter and you like it, you can subscribe here.
Powered by Revue