Have you been on the corporate roller coaster for sometime? Then you may have come across many expressions that for some reason have become very popular…. and irritating at the same time. Are you on the same page as me? Ok.. there I go… 🙂 Enjoy.. and share yours as well..
– Ok… for starters – this has to be the classic statement of the corporate century – You can’t have your cake and eat it, so you have to step up to the plate and face the music
– Going forward, we will read more..
– The phrase brain storm is getting off the ramp – because it might have negative connotations associated with fits. So some folks now take idea showers.
– You have heard about product evangelist.. now geeks want to be platform atheists so that their computers will run programs from any manufacturer
– how many times has your colleague wanted to touch base about something “offline”
– Oh yes .. and some people simply “loop back”!
– And does your company need a “holistic, cradle-to-grave approach”?
– Has your boss got you on her radar?
– You surely know that you dont have problems any more.. simply challenges!
– And yes, everyone and her brother is after the ubiquitous “low hanging fruit!
– And how many people have volunteered by saying “how can I help in this space?”?? Only if they knew that the Space is full of vacuum! So whatever…
– And if you are quick one.. you would be on to something “from the get-go”!
– With so many quacks in the corporate world out there.. people are trying to get all their ducks in a row…
– And hey do you have enough bandwidth?
– if you are into information management then granularity and cascading should be your regular staple unless of course, you want to drill down
– Ok.. now that we have the 10,000 foot view of the corporate vocabulary – would you share your favorite?