(Click on the Tweets to see the entire thread)
- Paradoxes: a statement or proposition that, despite sound (or apparently sound) reasoning from acceptable premises, leads to a conclusion that seems senseless, logically unacceptable, or self-contradictory. Useful Links: 20 Mind-blowing Paradoxes 15 Paradoxes
2. ChatGPT: ChatGPT is a new artificial intelligence (AI) tool that’s designed to help people communicate with computers in a more natural and intuitive way — using natural language processing (NLP) technology. Useful Links: OpenAI TechCrunch CNet
3. Uniformity in Architecture: Do buildings across the world look similar? It seems that "forces of technology, religion, colonialism, economics, style, and practicality have conspired to create regional, continental, and even global homogenous styles". It has been there throughout history.
4. Austrian Business Cycle: The Austrian business cycle theory is a theory that was developed by the Austrian School of Economics. It explains how business cycles happen and how they are caused by too much growth in bank credit. The ABCT teaches that when bank credit grows too fast, it causes the business cycle to happen. This is because businesses use a lot of bank loans to finance their investments, and when the loans become too easy to get, this causes a lot of businesses to go bankrupt.
5. The Real Mukhtar Baba: Newslaundry's Mukhtar Baba has been actively conspiring against India while working with ISI and Turkey. An expose.
Get a Weekly Insightful Newsletter: If you are here via a search or because someone shared this newsletter with you, please do subscribe to some insightful content that is published every Sunday morning US time and evening India time.