“The bodies in my floor all trusted someone. Now I walk on them to tea.” ― Victoria Schwab, A Darker Shade of Magic
You are all you have. Either you can work for yourself or for someone else.
On that journey, one needs to have one thing specifically with complete clarity. You can fool all of the people some of the time, you may fool some of the people all of the time, and unlike Abe’s view, you may be able to fool all of the people all of the time.
But you cannot fool yourself.
You know who you are and you know how you are fooling yourself.
No one can know that better.
When a gay person is told that what he does is a sin, a cloud of guilt covers him. But really speaking, how is that different from when a ‘straight’ person is told that having sex is a sin? This attachment of guilt with things that eventually bring misery if indulged in an obsessive manner is an old joke that some in human history have played in the name of an imaginary god.
Problem is not in loving another person - whether of the same gender or not. The problem is when your only form of expression is based in your physicality. And, it has nothing to do with sin or virtue, hell or heaven. For these are escapists’ way of not taking responsibility for being overpowered by their own physical needs.
There is nothing wrong with these actions or even obsessions. Except that one will live in prolonged misery because there is no way out of a need entrenched in base physical existence.
It is not right or wrong. It is just a way for long term misery.
However, if one was using one’s attraction for love and a sweeter self of one - then how does it matter what or whom you love?
Your sweetness is enough for spreading good through humanity. And, in that it does not matter whether your love envelopes someone from your gender or the other in warmth of selflessness! It enhances you either way.
how gays run a masochistic reign of anti-gay movements
Jozsef Szajer, an MEP in the European Union from Hungary was caught in what the police described as "We interrupted a gang bang." Police found 25 naked men in a gay orgy that included Szajer and some diplomats.
A member of the European Parliament representing Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban's Fidesz party has resigned from his position in Brussels after he was caught leaving what reports described as a 25-man orgy on Friday (Source)
Szajer had worked on rewriting Hungary’s constitution to "protect the institution of marriage as the union of a man and a woman." (Source)
Now, he is not the only right-wing conservative Christian who is extremely anti-gay and a sex-obsessed gay himself.
The US, for example, is full of rabidly anti-gay pastors and politicians who have made it their life’s work to bring out legislation against gays or hurt gays in some way, while they have either raped young boys or some criminal act or just simply indulged in gay sex with prostitutes. Here is just some sampling. You can find more examples here.
- Pastor Ted Haggard of the New Life Church backed a ban on same-sex marriage in Colorado. He was one of America’s most charismatic and powerful evangelical leaders. He even counseled George W Bush! He was caught having an affair with a male escort, who said that Haggard was his regular for 3 years. (Source)
- John Martin, Anti-gay pastor of a Baptist church in Alabama molested at least one young boy in his congregation (Source)
- Bishop Eddie L. Long, a Staunchly anti-gay megachurch leader lured two teenage boys for sex by citing the ‘Holy Scripture’, assuring them it was cool as per Bible for them to have sex with him. This was in Georgia’s Dekalb county. (Source)
- Matthew Dennis Patterson, who led Nolensville Road Baptist Church in South Tennessee was arrested for molesting multiple young boys. He was an anti-gay/“family values” pastor and vocal opponent of LGBTQ equality. (Source)
- Paul Acton Bowen, an antigay evangelical youth pastor from Alabama was sentenced to over 1,000 years in prison after pleading guilty to over two dozen child-sex charges. He had raped 6 teen boys. (Source)
- George Rekers, a Baptist minister, founded the Family Research Council, the vehemently anti-LGBT and very powerful lobbying group in the US was spotted hopping off a flight in Miami with a guy said to be off RentBoy.com (Source)
- Steve Wiles, a GOP politician, campaigned on his strong support for North Carolina’s anti-same-sex marriage law. He was the promoter for the Miss Gay America pageant and worked as a drag queen. (Source)
- Philip Hinkle, an Indiana State Representative disliked gay rights so much that he backed a constitutional amendment to define marriage as between a man and a woman in a bid to block same-sex marriage ever happening. He was caught when tried to pay an 18-year-old boy he met on Craigslist to have sexual relations with him. (Source)
- Bruce Barclay, Cumberland County Commissioner, was found guilty of hiring male prostitutes and of videotaping men having sex at his Monroe Township house. He was a right-wing anti-gay politician. (Source)
I have a running joke that whoever tries to go around writing the most stringent laws against gays or mouthing the most horrible things against them, will be found raping young boys on the altar of his own church if he is a pastor (which is most of the time) or in his office (if he is a conservative Christian or Islamic politician).
Interestingly, the reverse is also true.
Those liberals who say either they are gays or their hearts beat for gays will usually espouse actions and laws that will help those who take reat pleasure in targeting gays. More commonly, they will side with the Islamists who by definition espouse death sentences for gays if they have even an iota of power to exercise.
Gays, ironically, just can’t stop loving such psychopaths.
The most glaring example of these shockingly masochistic tendencies was the support of the anti-Article 370-abrogation agenda by the liberals who had many LGBTQ groups amongst them.
Before August 5th, 2019 when Article 370 was abrogated, the penal code in force in the erstwhile Jammu and Kashmir state was not the Indian Penal Code. The state’s penal code was called the Ranbir Penal Code. It was named after Maharaja Ranbir Singh, the Dogra king of Kashmir. His sons included Sir Amar Singh, whose son was Maharaja Hari Singh, the king who signed the Instrument of Accession with India.
Maharaja Ranbir Singh was the third son of Gulab Singh, the founder of the Jammu and Kashmir state. Ranbir Singh allied with the British in the first war of independence in 1857 and disallowed the Indian forces to take refuge in Kashmir.
The Civil and criminal laws were compiled at that time, during his rule, into the Ranbir Penal Code.
This was based on British laws as they had been adopted in India. Section 377 of the Ranbir Penal Code criminalizes same-sex relationships, just like in India. While the Indian Section 377 was struck down, the corresponding Section in Ranbir Penal Code continued.
However, some people argue that in a 1995 judgment, J&K High Court had maintained that even though the laws passed by the Indian Parliament were not binding on the erstwhile Jammu and Kashmir state, the judgments of the Supreme Court were binding on the J&K courts.
In view of this discussion and in view of the fact that Section 303, R.P.C. pari-materia with Section 303, I.P.C. the striking down of the latter by the apex Court will automatically result in striking down of the former. Section 303, I.P.C. and Section 303, R.P.C. are absolutely identical and there fore, the mandate of the judgment of the Supreme Court will directly and automatically apply to Section 303,of Ranbir Penal Code. That being so, once the apex Court has held Section 303, I.P.C. violative of Articles 14 and 21 of the Constitution of India, as a natural and logical corollary Section 303, R.P.C. is also violative of the same. This is the only declaration required to be made by us in this case, nothing more and nothing less. (Jankar Singh vs State And Ors. on 9 April, 1995 - Source)
However, as per Dr. Ajaz Ahmad Bund, it was not an automatic thing. They would have had to file a petition to ask for the extension.
“The Supreme Court judgment is a historic moment in the movement for human rights in the country. It's of huge importance to us because we'll now be able to file a petition seeking its extension to J&K too,” Dr. Ajaz Ahmad Bund, the lone crusader for LGBT rights in Kashmir told the media. (Source)
And, that is the crux. The question always was who would bell the cat in the erstwhile J&K state even after the passing of SC judgment on Section 377?
“The intricacies of the law are the same, but it is a different code,” he contended. He said someone from the community in the state will have to challenge the RPC. “We cannot challenge it unless somebody from Kashmir comes forward.” (Source)
Anyone coming out in Kashmir would face humiliation and be ostracized. As one activist described the treatment meted to a transgender as she lied on the side-walk dying. In that society, the question was who would even challenge the anti-gay Section 377.
"One of our friends lay dying on a footpath, and he died on that road among dogs and garbage. Nobody touched him," a prominent trans-voice in Kashmir said during Dr Aijaz Bund's book launch last year, which had been organised by the Kashmir Women's Collective. (Source)
That is what abrogation of Article 370 facilitated. Now, no Aijaz or his friend needs to come out and file a petition to challenge the Ranbir Penal Code in Kashmir anymore.
It is void.
But for Article 370 abrogation, the LGBTQ community was fair game with no help from the judiciary.
So, when the LGBTQ community tries to rant against the abrogation of Article 370 that helped include J&K fully within the purview of the Supreme Court judgment on Section 377 without anyone having to file a petition to challenge the erstwhile RPC, they are basically doing something that the anti-gay pastors in the US do all the time.
So we have a strange situation in the world today - the so-called leftist-liberals - including the LGBTQ activists in particular - have sold their atma to the Islamists. The gays amongst the right-wing Christians are equally bad. While they rape young boys in the churches, they spew hate at the gays!
if you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters
Warren Buffett once said - “You're looking for three things, generally, in a person: intelligence, energy, and integrity. And if they don't have the last one, don't even bother with the first two.”
And, the classic examples that come to my mind always when I read that quote from Warren Buffett are Dr. Manmohan Singh and even more importantly - Raghuram Rajan.
A combination of Manmohan Singh, Montek Singh Ahluwalia, and Raghuram Rajan should have been India’s greatest every economic team. On the other hand, this trio was responsible for a loot that was unprecedented. Financial markets were a basket case. The insurance companies were ripping people’s savings. And for 8 long years, the farmers kept dying every day!
The designated mandis — or Agricultural Produce Marketing Committees (APMCs) are part of the cruelest set up that any Agricultural economy can imagine.
But just watch this guy who was being considered for a Nobel Prize, not so long ago.
This same guy in 2014 was advocating the exact opposite. Here is an article on his views - Source.
- APMC Act should be amended
- Food prices should be determined by market
- MSP only for a lower-level support
- End Monopoly of middlemen
- Slower increase in MSPs
Even one extra day that the APMCs get to be the monopoly on a farmer’s produce in India is a crime against humanity!
And, this guy - like that scoundrel Manmohan Singh who oversaw the worst plunder of India after Robert Clive and the East India Company without as much as raising his voice (in fact he helped hoist the Telecom secretary during 2G scam as the Central Vigilance Commissioner, which SC shot down!) - has the nerve to add an indefinite delay by having discussions with people who are in the mode for kick-starting another wave of terrorism. That is why this so-called farmers’ protest has started and come from Punjab and not anywhere else.
Like Kanchan Gupta says, it is not intellectual dishonesty. It is intellectual deceit!
As Buffett said - if you do not have integrity then don’t bother about intelligence or energy in someone.
market corner - 10 quick bytes
- Salesforce is acquiring Slack for over $27 billion to cash in on the surge in remote working - more
- India to see $66 billion investment in gas infrastructure - more
- PSU stocks dividend set to rise in coming years (check high dividend yield shares) - more
- Infosys, Rolls-Royce ink strategic partnership for aerospace engineering in India - more
- Burger King India IPO fully subscribed on day 1; retail portion booked over 14 times - more
- Indians are spending millions daily on cryptocurrency trading - more
- Rents in Chinese cities lowest in nearly two years per data from Zhuge House Hunter - more
- Tata Group is reportedly nearing a deal to buy BigBasket in a grocery coup - more
- I-T refunds worth Rs 1.40 lakh crore issued to 59.68 lakh taxpayers in 8 months - more
- Govt to position IIFCL like China Development Bank - to convert the non-bank lender into a development finance institution that will lower its cost of finance - more
No rush: With chances of affordable Covid-19 vaccine likely to be available by February 2021, 59 percent of Indians divulged that they will not rush to take it (Source)
Rice diplomacy?: China has started importing Indian rice for the first time in at least three decades due to tightening supplies and an offer from India of sharply discounted prices. India is the world's biggest exporter of rice and China is the biggest importer. Beijing imports around 4 million tonnes of rice annually but has avoided purchases from India, citing quality issues. (Source)
Fake jars of honey: Of the 13 top and smaller brands of processed and raw honey, including Dabur, Patanjali, Baidyanath, Zandu, Hitkari, and Apis Himalaya, selected for the investigation, only three could pass the internationally accepted Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) test. The three brands that could pass the test are Saffola, Markfed Sohna, and Nature’s Nectar (Source)
Thane e-challan bonanza: In a special drive initiated by the traffic department in Thane, the officials took action against 1,708 motorists and recovered pending e-challans of Rs 6 lakh on the first day of the drive. The traffic authorities had done naka bandi at various junctions in the 18 units of Thane police commissionerate, including areas of Bhiwandi, Thane, Dombivli, and Kalyan. (Source)
what made Israel what it is today?
Israel is not an ordinary phenomenon. Very rarely in human history has a society been so hated and so viciously targeted as the Jews, and a nation so shamelessly attacked at Israel. Based on one guy’s hate vitriol 1400 years ago. Yet, no other nation has fought back its haters as strongly as Israel. This is an informative video to explain what makes Israel, Israel.
Today’s ONLINE PAPER
Check out today’s “The Drishtikone Daily” edition.
If you consider our work important and enriching and would like to contribute to our expenses, please click on the button below to go to the page to send in your contribution. You can select the currency (for example, INR or USD, etc) and the amount you would like to contribute.
If you like this post - please share it with someone who will appreciate the information shared in this edition -
If you like our newsletter, please share it with your friends and family