On March 19th, 2015 around the completion of 300 days of the BJP government led by Narendra Modi – Annie Raja, wife of Daniel Raja – leader of the Communist Party of India joined hands with Congress leaders, Communist leaders, Islamic leader, Christian fundamentalists and Evangelists to protest against the working of the Modi Government.
Daniel Raja of the Communist Party is the same man who was caught by media when he went to meet Supreme Court Justice Chelameswar post his press conference in New Delhi where he attacked the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and to warn “Democracy is in danger”.
We had discussed in the earlier article on how the Judges were merely a front for the political forces and acting out of their brief for their political masters, which was rather naively bared by Chelameswar’s meeting with Daniel Raja.
To properly understand the danger that India is in, it is extremely important to understand which forces have joined hands to fight the Modi government.
So let us see who all joined that march and rally against the Modi government in March 2015, in which Annie Raja – wife of protagonist of drama by the four Supreme Court judges, Daniel Raja was one of the main speaker! The main speakers in that rally were:
- Ajay Makan – Senior Leader of Indian National Congress
- Ali Anwar – Member of Parliament from Janata Dal (United)
- Amarjit Kaur – National Secretary of the Communist Party of India
- Annie Raja – Leader of the Communist Party of India
- Brinda Karat – MP from Communist Party of India
- Colin Gonsalves – Senior Advocate of the Supreme Court of India and the founder of Human Rights Law Network (HRLN)
- Digvijay Singh – MP and General Secretary of the Indian National Congress
- Jagmati Sangwan – Communist Party of India (Marxist) leader
- John Dayal – rabid and fundamentalist Christian
- KC Tyagi – Chief General Secretary and National Spokesperson of the Janata Dal
- Kavita Krishnan – Polit bureau member and Editor of monthly publication of the Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) (CPI-ML)
- Kunwar Danish – National Secretary General & Chief Spokesperson of Janata Dal (secular)
- Mohd Salim – leader of Communist Party of India (Marxist)
- Navaid Hamid – President of the All India Muslim Majlis –e-Mushawarat (AIMMM)
- Raghuvansh Prasad Singh – National Vice President of the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD)
- Rajiv Dimri – leader of CPI ML (Liberation)
- Ram Puniyani – leader of leftist organizations All-India Secular Forum, Center for Study of Society and Secularism and ANHAD
- Rev. Vijayesh Lal – Executive Director of Evangelical Fellowship of India (EFI)
- Sahba Husain – “Activist” leader of All India Democratic Women’s Association (AIDWA), a CPI (M) organization
- Seema Mustafa – Editor-in-Chief of The Citizen and affiliated to Indian National Congress
- Shabnam Hashmi – founders of ANHAD, a Communist organization
- Siddarth Vardarajan – Founder of the Indian portal promoting fake news theWire
- Sitaram Yechury – General Secretary of Communist Party of India
- Syeda Hamid
- Vrinda Grover – Lawyer; counsel for S.A.R. Geelani (Kashmir Jihadi leader)
- Yugal Kishore Shastri
It would be very interesting to see which organizations and groups were represented in that march. Just one look at the groups will tell us which forces have joined hands against the Modi government and will go to any extent to break India apart. It is a veritable who’s who of Christian / Evangelicals; Islamic; and the Communist world!
Here is the list.
- All India Central Council of Trade Unions (AICCTU) attached to Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Liberation
- All India Democratic Women’s Association (AIDWA) attached to Communist Party of India (Marxist)
- All India Progressive Women’s Association (AIPWA) attached to Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) Liberation
- All India Students’ Association (AISA) attached to Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) Liberation
- Alliance Defending Freedom India – A Christian Evangelical organization based in the US which is against “Secular Forces” in the US
- Christian Legal Association – part of Advocates International which pushes Christianity globally
- Akal ka Dhabha
- Alliance Defending Freedom India – Anti-Secular group promoting Judeo-Christian “values” – Christian evangelical group.
- Aman Biradari – founded by rabidly Anti-Modi Harsh Mander
- Anhad – a Hinduphobic leftist group
- Ashray Adhikar Abhiyan
- Ayodhya ki Awaaz
- Beghar Foundation
- Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Andolan
- CBCI office for SC/BC
- Centre for Harmony and Peace, Varanasi, UP
- Centre for Holistic Development (CHD).
- Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU) – affiliate of Communist Party of India
- Delhi Solidarity Group – created by Rajesh Singh a leftist
- Dhanak, DYFI
- Federation of Catholic Associations of the Archdiocese of Delhi
- Forum against Corruption and Threat
- Guild of Service – funded by organizations linked to Christian evangelism
- Indian Catholic Youth Movement
- Indian Radical Humanist Association
- Indian Social Institute
- IPTA Delhi
- Jamia Students Solidarity Forum
- Jan Pehel (MP)
- Jan Sanskriti
- Jan Sanskriti Manch
- Khudai Khidmatgar
- Kiss of Love
- Lal Jhanda Beedi Mazdoor Union
- Lok Parishad
- Mewat Karwan
- Mewat Vikas Sabha
- Movement for Empowerment of Muslim Indians – MOEMIN
- Muslim Women’s Forum
- Nagrik Ekta Manch is an ideological group working against Narendra Modi
- National Campaign for Dalit Human Rights – General Secretary is Vincent Manoharan, who is also the Convener of National Dalit Christians Watch (NDCW)
- National Federation of Indian Women
- National Forum for Housing Rights
- Navodaya Lokchetna Kalyan Samiti
- Nishant Natya Manch
- NoMore Campaign
- People’s Campaign against Politics of Terror
- People’s Research Society (MP)
- People’s Alliance for Democracy and Secularism
- Philadelphia Church
- Prashant, Gujarat
- Progressive Writers Association – Leftist writers, primarily Muslims writing in Urdu
- Rashtriya Dalit Mahila Andolan
- Religious Liberty Commission of Evangelical Fellowship of India (EFI)
- Right to Water Campaign
- Rihai Manch, UP – An Islamic organization which supported the Bathla House Jihadis
- South Asia Citizens Web (SACW) – US based Hinduphobic Leftist organization
- Sandarbh, MP, Sangwari,
- Shahri Adhikar Manch:Begharo ke Sath (SAM:BKS).
- Society for Social Change (SSCI)
- The Association for Advocacy and Legal Initiatives (AALI)
- Trilokpuri Platform.
- Ummid Shelter Home
- United Christian Forum for Human Rights – inter-denominational Christian organization led by John Dayal – hold anti-India briefings in India
- Women for Water Democracy
- YUVODAYA – Youth Commission of Delhi
The list of organizations which have been working against Modi government to upturn the electorate’s voice in the 2014 elections is mind-boggling! If one looks at the voices who have been backing the four rebel judges, then you will find the same voices again in that corner.
But as you look at the situation today, the plot thickens!
Why are Churches and Evangelists So Invested in India’s Judges War?
As one can see above, the forces which have been working relentless against the government of Narendra Modi and abrogate the voice of the Indian electorate include the Church – in India and Globally. Let us look at how the Catholic Church in India is behaving in the current situation. A look at their twitter handle – @indianbishops – shockingly reveals how blatant their interference in the Indian polity is to push the foreign agenda.
And, in a recent NPR program, David Curry of Open Doors USA, an Evangelical organization which evaluate other countries in terms of how good they are to Christians evangelizing their belief systems, brought up – with fake facts – a story about a nun being raped and the accused being freed, making the remark “That’s what justice is like in India today”. First, Modi has no say in the judgments of the judges and second, the nun was raped by Bangladeshis and ALL the accused got sentences and no one went scott-free!
Not only was it a fake news, but it was based on a nonsensical understanding of any democracy! But, in there lies the machinations of the evangelicals and the coming storm – Charge of Judiciary being compromised!
Guys, this is not an issue localized to just the Indian Supreme Court, but it is a campaign against India which has its tentacles of the most powerful forces in the world and indeed, the history of mankind – the Church!